Saturday, October 04, 2008

It's time to get back into the swing of blogging. I have been thoroughly enjoying reading others' blogs and I wanna try to make a habit of writing daily.

For those of you who don't know me..I'm Beth. You can read all about me in my profile I guess. Just know I am not the "Mommy" type. I'm "Mom" and always have been. I am far from perfect and our blended family has as many ups and downs as the roller coasters at Six Flags.

With six kids, our days are pretty full. My only free time is when they are at school. Unfortunately that is when I am supposed to clean my house, run errands, etc. Well...I need some down time, right? *grin* As you can imagine, my house isn't spotless.

I look forward to getting to know many of you. I admire the talent around here. I hope my blog will be half as interesting as the ones I've been reading lately.

No comments: