Friday, March 24, 2006

POTD 3/24
My wonderful husband bought me an AWESOME new lens for my birthday!!! I am so excited about it! He tricked me, too. I seriously had no idea because he had me believing I was getting something that had nothing to do with photography! He gave it to me early so I could play with it today on my birthday. (Isn't he sweet?)
So, today I play. Since the kids are at school, I am using my 4-legged kids as subjects. Today's picture of the day is of Tabby sitting in the sun. It's taken with the new lens and natural lighting.
I hope you are all doing well and staying warm---it was 31 degrees this morning when I took my kids to school! And we thought it was Spring--ha ha ha!
~Hugs to you all~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture of the cat. Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day. We still have not been able to get the slide show. Maybe its our computer. Love to you all.Betty